Monday 21 May 2012

More Studio Shots

Time for an update - painting time is almost over for me, as the paintings will need a little time to dry. Also, the open studio event is on Thursday (yes, this Thursday, folks, do come along if you are in the New York area). So, here are a few shots of how the studio looks now - with a few paintings scattered around. If you remember, I posted some piccies on flickr a few weeks ago, just as I arrived.

As most of my paintings are pretty small (and the studio is pretty big) they don't really take over the space. And I have no idea how I'm going to hang them. Oh well. Suggestions (and help, if you want to come down early on Thursday) welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Great shots. Love the board with all your work...and that floor. Good luck with the open studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Seth. The open studio was fab - should post pics about it on saturday. Today it'll be the journey home . . .

    ReplyDelete