Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Actress


This Friday I'll have another 4 paintings on show at Art Exposure Gallery, including this one. It is one of the paintings that I changed after I got back from Amsterdam and although I liked it before, I like it even better now.

What else is happening? My painting at the RGI sold, there are a couple of paintings and life drawings on show at The Virginia Galleries, and a drawing of this lady at The Scottish Drawing Competition in Paisley - which I haven't been able to go and see yet, unfortunately, but should make it in the next week. Knowing a few people who've put work in, I'm quite excited to see what they've entered.

Oh, and I've been busy painting. Which reminds me that I'll need to find the time to go and buy some more brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment