Thursday 7 April 2016

BP Portrait Award 2016

Well, there is good news and some not so good news.

Firstly, one of my paintings has been selected for the 2016 BP Portrait Award exhibition, initially at the National Portrait Gallery in London, then touring. Which is, of course, astonishingly good news.

The not so good news is that I'm going to be winding down this blog - I've really been struggling to post here, what with the day job as well as the painting, and I've decided pretty much to stop trying.

Instead you can find me on facebook for works in progress and so on, or (occasionally) on twitter as well as the webpage and there is a newsletter to sign up for, which will have invites for exhibitions.

Hopefully will still see you guys around - it's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment